By "personal information" we mean information that can be associated with
a specific person and can be used to identify that person.
- We do not consider anonymised information to constitute personal information as
it cannot be used to identify a specific person. We collect personal information
from you when you use lzoom.com or its related websites, Apps and services ("Site")
(including, without limitation, when you buy items or and subscribe to any service
or when you telephone or email our customer support team).
By providing us with your personal information you expressly consent to us processing
The revised version will be effective at the time we post it and, following such
posting, your continued use of the Site will constitute your express consent to
us continuing to process your personal information in accordance with the terms
- we would encourage you to check the Site regularly for the announcement of any amendments
- Our collection of your personal information
- Our use of your personal information
- Your use of your and other users' personal information
- Accessing, reviewing and amending your personal information
- Third party website links
- No spam or spoof emails
- Protecting your personal information
- How you can contact us about privacy questions
Our collection of your personal information
- As part of your registration on the Site , you will be asked to provide us with
certain personal information, such as your name, shipping address, email address
and/or telephone number and other similar information as well as some additional
information about you such as your date of birth or other identifying information.
Additionally, in order for us to verify your identity, we may need to request from
you valid proof of identification (e.g. in the form of a copy of your passport,
resident's visa or permit, national ID card and/or driver's license).
- We will also need to collect selected financial information from you, such as your
credit card and/or bank account details.
- You will need to input this financial information into the "My Account" section
of the Site.
We use this financial information for billing purposes and for the fulfillment of
Following your registration on the Site, you should not post any personal information
(including any financial information) anywhere on the Site other than on
the My Account section of the Site.
Restricting the posting of personal information to the My Account section of the
Site protects you from the possibility of fraud or identity theft. The posting by
you of any personal information anywhere on the Site other than on the My Account
section of the Site may lead to the suspension of your use of the Site.
- We will collect transactional information based on your activities using the Site
(such as buying items and subscribing to services), This transactional
information is used solely in relation to the transactions you undertake on the
Site and for no other reasons.
- Please note that we may use your Internet protocol (or IP) address (which
is a unique number assigned to your computer server or your Internet service provider
(or ISP)) to analyse user trends and improve the administration of the Site.
- We may also collect information about your computer (for example, browser type)
and navigation information (for example, the pages you visit on the Site)
along with the times that you access the Site.
Finally, we may collect additional information from or about you in other ways not
specifically described here.
For example, we may collect information related to your contact with our customer
support team or store results when you respond to a survey.
We may also collect feedback ratings and other comments relating to your use of
Where we aggregate personal information for statistical purposes, such aggregated
personal information shall be anonymized.
Our use of your personal information
- We only use your personal information to provide services and customer support to
you; to measure and improve our services to you; to prevent illegal activities and
implement our user agreement with you ("User Agreement"); troubleshoot problems;
collect fees; provide you with promotional emails and verify information you give
us with third parties. For example, we may share some of the personal information
you give us with banks or credit card authorization, processing and verification
services or with third parties for fraud screening purposes.
- Though we make every effort to preserve your privacy, we may need to disclose your
personal information to law enforcement agencies, government agencies or other third
parties where we are compelled so to do by court order or similar legal procedure;
where we are required to disclose your personal information to comply with law;
where we are cooperating with an ongoing law enforcement investigation or where
we have a good faith belief that our disclosure of your personal information is
necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, to report suspected illegal
activity or to investigate a possible violation of our User Agreement.
- In the event of a sale of Lzoom.com, or any of its affiliates and subsidiaries or
any related business assets, your personal information may be disclosed to any potential
purchaser for the purposes of the continued provision of the Site or otherwise in
relation to any such sale.
We may share your personal information with our other group companies so as to provide
joint content and services to you, to help detect illegal acts and/or the violations
of our policies.
We may also share your personal information with other Site members as part of a
subscription or purchase on the Site.
This contact information will be the personal information provided by you to us
on registration and, as a result, should always be kept up-to-date.
- Additionally, information relating to items you are buying or subscribing are displayed
on the Site for our merchants for fulfillment. This information can include details
of your user ID, feedback ratings and associated comments relating to your use of
the Site. Otherwise, we will only disclose your personal information to a third
party with your express permission.
- We do not sell or rent any of your personal information to third parties in the
normal course of doing business and will only share your personal information with
- By registering on the Site, you give us your express consent to receive promotional
emails and/or other electronic massages about our services in addition announcing
changes to, and new features on, the Site.
If, at any time, you decide that you do not wish to receive any such emails or electronic
massages, you can opt out of receiving such emails and electronic massages by clicking
on the link at the bottom of any of the emails or by going to the My Account section
of the Site.
- Additionally, we do use comments made by you about the Site for marketing purposes
and by making such comments you expressly consent to our using such comments for
Your use of your and other users' personal information
- Site members may need to share personal information (including financial information)
with each other to complete transactions on the Site. You should respect, at all
times, the privacy of other Site members.
- We cannot guarantee the privacy of your personal information when you share personal
information with other Site members so you should always seek information on the
privacy and security policies of any other Site members with whom you are transacting
prior to sharing any of your personal information with another Site member.
another Site member.
- You agree to use any personal information received from another Site member in relation
to a transaction on the Site solely in relation to such transaction and shall not
use the information received from another Site member for any other purposes (except
with the express consent of the other Site member).
- You acknowledge and agree and you shall use personal information received from another
Site member in accordance with all applicable laws.
Accessing, reviewing and amending your personal information
- You can access and review your personal information in the My Account section of
If your personal information changes in any way or is incorrectly presented on the
Site you should immediately update or correct your personal information (as applicable)
by accessing the My Account section on the Site or, alternatively, by contacting
our customer support team.
The "Customer Support" link at Site webpage contains
our customer support email and contact details.
- Please note that we shall retain your personal information during and following
the end of your use of the Site as required to comply with law, for technical troubleshooting
requirements, to prevent fraud, to assist in any legal investigations and to take
any other actions otherwise permitted by law.
Third party website links
The Site may contain links to other websites. Please be aware that we are not responsible
for the privacy practices of such other websites. We encourage you when you leave
the Site to read the privacy statements of each and every website you visit if you
solely to your personal information that we collect on the Site.
- Like many websites, the Site uses 'cookie' technology (small computer files
placed on your computer's hard drive). When you go to particular website pages
on the Site, the cookie identifies your browser with a unique, random number.
- The cookies we use do not reveal any personal information about you. Cookies help
us improve your experience of the Site and also help us understand which parts of
the Site are the most popular. You are always free to decline our cookies if your
browser permits, although doing so may interfere with your use of the Site.
No spam or spoof emails
- We do not tolerate spam. To report Site related spam or spoof emails, please forward
the email to firstname.lastname@example.org or
email@example.com. You may not use our communication tools to send spam or
otherwise send content that would violate our User Agreement , We automatically
scan and may manually filter messages to check for spam, viruses, phishing attacks
and other malicious activity or illegal or prohibited content.
Protecting your personal information
We hold your personal information on servers located in the United Kingdom and the
By providing us with personal information, you consent to the transfer of your personal
information to, and its storage on, our servers located in the United Kingdom and/or
the United States. We take every precaution to safeguard all your personal information
from unauthorised access, use or disclosure.
All personal information is encrypted. However, the Internet is not a secure medium
and we cannot guarantee the privacy of your personal information.
You must enter your username and password each time you want to access your account
or make transactions on the Site.
Choose your password carefully using unique numbers, letters and special characters.
Never share your username and password with anyone.
If you are concerned that your username or password has been compromised, please
contact our customer support team immediately and ensure you change your password
by logging onto the My Account section of the Site.
How you can contact us about privacy questions
If you have questions or concerns about our collection and use of your personal
information, please contact our customer support team at the "Customer
Support" link at the Site webpage.